The fund has been used to support youth groups, playschemes, sports clubs, dance groups, art clubs and church groups across the county.
- be aimed at children and young people 8-19 (up to 24 for those with learning disabilities)
- show evidence of the involvement of young people in the application
- demonstrate increased access to positive leisure-time activity
- show matched funding from a source external to the county council
- demonstrate the ability to account for funding
- be for capital or revenue funding - if both, ensure the split is clear
Further information can be found on the County Council website.